Saturday, January 30, 2010

Update

Monty continues to have good days and not so good days. He is tired a lot. He had to go back to the skin doctor this week. He had two more places on his face that he needed to have checked out. He had two biopsies done and fortunately they were only precancer and the doctor thinks he got all of it with the biopsy. Makenzie had to go to the doctor this week also. We thought she had a kidney infection. Since she has one kidney we have to be proactive. Everything checked out fine with her as well. Makayla is still having trouble with her thumb that she injured a couple of weeks ago. It is not broken but it still swollen. Her doctor said that if it was still swollen after 2 weeks she would need to have an MRI because she is concerned that Makayla tore a muscle. We will have to follow up with that. I had a little accident of my own this week. It was really embarassing. Fortunately, I was in my classroom alone when this happened. My students would have enjoyed making fun of me way too much. I fell out of my chair! I had been at my computer in my rolling chair. I got up to grab something off my desk. I quickly returned to my rolling chair. When I went to sit down, I only caught the very edge of the chair. It rolled out from under me and left me laying on my back in the floor. It gave me a good laugh! I quickly jumped up for fear that someone might pass my door and see me. Anyway, I have a bruise on my elbow and a sore hip. Other than that, I have a very thankful heart that I did not have a room full of high school students to witness me falling out of the chair.
I absolutely love this weather. I know - I am weird like that. Winter is my absolute favorite time of the year. Stay warm friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment